REGULATIONS OF THE INTERNET SHOP
CHAPTER 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS AND DEFINITIONS
1. The Regulations define the terms and conditions of providing services by electronic means, including the use of the Shop, and the rights, obligations and conditions of liability of the Seller and the Customer. The Regulations also contain information that the Seller is required to provide to the Seller in accordance with applicable laws, including the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2017, as amended).
2. Each customer should read the Terms and Conditions.
3. The Terms and Conditions are available on the Shop website and are also available free of charge prior to the conclusion of the contract. At the Client's request, the Terms and Conditions are also provided in such a way that it can be obtained, repaired and maintained by means of a teleinformatic system used by the Customer (eg by e-mail).
4. Basic definitions:
2) Seller or Service Provider: Dawid Dąbrowski, conducting business activity under the company. Trading and service company Dawid Dąbrowski with its registered office in Przeźmierowo, address: ul. Rynkowa 73b / 24 62-081 Przeźmierowo, registered in the Central Register and Information on Business Activity, NIP: 7811941964, Regon: 366568317;
3) Client or Recipient: A natural person who is 18 years old and has full legal capacity, a legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, but who can in his own name acquire rights and incur obligations to establish a legal relationship with the Seller in the field of activity. store. The Client is also the Consumer if there are no separate provisions in relation to the Consumer in question;
4) Consumer: A customer who is a natural person who makes a legal transaction with the Seller not related directly to his or her business or profession;
5) Electronic Service - a service within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (OJ 2017.1219, as amended), provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Customer through the Service;
6) Shop or Online Shop, or Service: Electronic Service, ByShelly Creative Fashion Shop, run by the Seller at www.byshelly.com;
7) Account - Electronic Service, marked with the individual name (login) and password provided by the Customer, a collection of resources in the Service Provider's teleinformatic system, in which the data provided by the Customer is collected and information about the activities within the Store;
8) Goods or Products - goods sold in the Store, included in the Seller's offer;
9) Contract - distance agreement concerning the purchase of the Goods, concluded as a result of the Client submitting the Order in the Store and its acceptance by the Seller;
10) Form - a script constituting an electronic means of communication, enabling the Order to be placed in the Shop;
11) Order - order of purchase of the Goods made by the Customer through means of technical communication;
12) Newsletter - The Electronic Service, an electronic distribution service provided by the Service Provider via e-mail, which enables all Customers who use it to automatically receive periodical newsletters (newsletters) containing information about the Service, including news or promotions in the Store.
CHAPTER 2. BASIC AND TECHNICAL INFORMATION
1. Contact details of the Seller: address ul. Rynkowa 73b / 24 62-081 Przeźmierowo, e-mail: email@example.com, phone number +48 726-196-725.
2. The Seller offers the following types of Electronic Services:
1) an online shop, which operates through a website, under which the Customer signs a distance sale contract, the parties are informed of the sale by electronic mail generated automatically and the execution of the contract (in particular the delivery of the Goods) takes place outside the Internet;
2) newsletter, consisting in sending by the Seller, to the e-mail address of the Customer, electronic messages containing information about the Service, including news or promotions in the Store;
3) giving opinions (commenting), allowing the Seller to provide Clients with placing on the Shop page individual and subjective statements of the Client, including the Service or the Goods.
3. The Seller provides Electronic Services in accordance with the Regulations.
4. The technical condition of the use of the Shop is that the Customer has a computer or other devices capable of browsing the Internet, appropriate software (including Internet browser), access to the Internet