CHAPTER 7. PROCEDURE FOR COMPLAINING COMPLAINTS
1. Complaints should be addressed to the Seller in writing to: ul. Rynkowa 73b / 24 62-081 Przeźmierowo. You can also inform the Seller via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If the item is found damaged, damaged or damaged, the customer should immediately (not later than within 7 days from the date of receipt of the consignment) lodge a complaint with the Seller. Such action will enable the claimant to pursue the claim.
3. The complaint should include a detailed description of the problem and the customer's request, possibly also the photographic documentation.
4. The Seller undertakes to consider the complaint within 30 days. If the Seller fails to respond to the Consumer's complaint within 14 days, it shall be deemed to be justified.
5. If the claim is accepted, the Seller will take appropriate action.
6. There is an opportunity to use non-judicial means of dealing with claims and legal claims against consumers, including:
1) the ability to resolve disputes electronically via the online dispute resolution (ODR) platform, available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/;
2) the possibility of conducting arbitration proceedings before a common court or an arbitration court or other bodies;
3) possibility of mediation proceedings involving an independent mediator.
CHAPTER 8. DIFFERENCES FROM THE AGREEMENT
1. The Seller or Customer may withdraw from the Agreement in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2017.459, as amended).
2. The consumer shall have the right to withdraw from the Agreement within 14 days of receipt of the Goods.
3. Information on withdrawal from the Contract by the Consumer is included in the notice of withdrawal right available on the Shop website.
4. The right of withdrawal from the Contract shall not be vested in the Consumer in respect of certain contracts, ie:
1) the provision of services, if the Seller has performed the full service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed prior to the commencement of the service that, upon fulfillment of the Service, the Seller shall lose his right to withdraw from the Contract;
(2) where the price or remuneration is subject to fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller does not exercise control and which may occur before the expiry of the period for withdrawal;
3) where the Goods are unprofitable, manufactured according to the specifications of the Consumer or satisfying its individual needs;
4) in which the Goods are subject to rapid deterioration or have a short shelf-life;
5) in which the Goods are delivered in a sealed package which can not be returned for health or hygiene reasons after opening the package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
6) in which the Goods are items which, upon their delivery, are inseparably linked to other items by reason of their nature;
7) in which the Goods are alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed upon the conclusion of the Agreement and whose delivery may take place only after 30 days and whose value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Seller has no control;
8) in which the Consumer expressly requested the Seller to come to him for emergency repair or maintenance; if the Seller also provides services other than those which the Consumer has demanded, or supplies other than spare parts necessary for repair or maintenance, the right of withdrawal from the Contract shall be vested in the Consumer for additional services or items;
9) in which the Goods are audio or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in sealed packaging if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
10) to provide dailies, periodicals or periodicals, except for the subscription contract;
11) entered into by public auction;
(12) to provide accommodation services other than for residential purposes, carriage of goods, car hire, catering, leisure services, entertainment, sporting or cultural events if the contract indicates the day or period of service;
13) to provide digital content that is not recorded on a material medium if the performance of the benefit began with the express consent of the Consumer before the expiration of the time limit for withdrawal and after informing the Seller of the loss of the right of withdrawal.
5. The Seller shall, without delay, within 14 days of receipt of the Consumer's declaration of withdrawal, return to the Consumer all the